dB Drumshoes - Features/Benefits|
No break-in time required!
dB Drum Shoe Key Points
1. Low toe spring - for a closer contact between you and the pedal
2. Durable rubber outsole with toe, heel and side kicks. Also narrower bottom for added flexibility for side to side movement
3. Track inspired adjustable lacing system to ensure your laces stay tight
4. Breathable upper mesh material - to keep your feet cool and dry
5. Perforated tongue for breathability
6. Lowered pattern height with achilles dip - helps eliminate ankle restrictions
7. Anti-fungal sock lining with arch support - helps to prevent odor when worn without socks
8. Vibration dampening mid-sole
9. Flat sole design - to ensure your entire foot has coverage on your pedals
Additional notations about dB's Drum Shoes:
- Extremely light weight
- Collapsible upper for easy travel
- Flexible construction
- Available in men's sizes 8-13
- All shoes medium widths
- If you wear a 1/2 size, it is best to go to the next full size down for proper fit since the shoes are intended to be worn without socks. If you wear a full size, get the full size.
- If not sure of the size, measure your feet and give us a call. We'll do our best to get you the proper fit.
- dB Drum Shoes are intended for drum playing only. Any other activity voids warranty. 30 day warranty on manufacturer's defect.
Comes to you with a broke in feeling, ready to wear as soon as your take them out of the box. Just lace up and start drumming.
Jerald Lynch Incorporated / dB Shoes
P.O. Box 23932, Belleville, Illinois 62223